Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
UFC president Dana White announced at a press conference
The UFC will finally venture into Latin America and heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez will lead the charge. UFC president Dana White announced at a press conference on Tuesday that Velasquez will return from a shoulder injury to defend his title against Fabricio Werdum at "The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America" finale on Nov. 15 in Mexico City. "Its the no brainer," White said. "This is where all the baddest fighters have come from for years. This is the new martial art people are taking all over the world. Its no secret the best fighters forever have come from Mexico and Latin America. It has always needed to happen." Velasquez, born in Salinas, California to Mexican immigrants, has been sidelined with a torn labrum in his shoulder since his last title defence, a TKO victory over Junior Dos Santos at UFC 166 last October. "Its a great honour for me," the champion said through a translator. "Im ready for this ... and its going to be a dream come true that i get to fight here in Mexico. Velasquez had surgery in December and fully expects to be prepared for the fight that culminates his participation as a coach on the hit reality show opposite Werdum. The show will feature a group of fighters from two weight classes - bantamweight (135 pounds) and featherweight (145 pounds). "Im going to do whatever I can do to fight here in Mexico and Im going to do whatever it takes to give a good fight," Velasquez said. White was quick to dispel any potential jinxes that could come in the form of a training injury or any other physical misfortunes that do occur in a contact sport. "Obviously, I think having Cain here is important. Its a contact sport, anything can happen," White said. "I want to make sure that when we come to Mexico for the first time we bring the best fighters and the best fights." "Hes a young guy, he should be healing up pretty well." On the other had, Werdum wouldnt mind facing a less-than perfect champion. "I dont mind if Cain wants to fight with injury because I would love it," the Brazilian said laughing, also through a translator. As for the other fights on the card. White says its too early to predict anything. "Its so far away. As we get closer well start to build the card," he said. "You know i want to come into Mexico with a bang." "People are going to come from all over the world to see this event. Believe me, its a monumental event," he added. "Weve been talking about it for years and years. People are going to come from all over the world to see this event." Shannon Sharpe Broncos Jersey . -- Jonas Hiller is cautiously confident he has kicked his vertigo. Dennis Smith Youth Jersey . - Dominika Cibulkova erased three match points in the second set Wednesday and beat Agnieszka Radwanska 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the Sony Open. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/You...s-Jerseys/ . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. Peyton Manning Youth Jersey . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday. Noah Fant Womens Jersey .C. - The housecleaning continues for the B.TORONTO -- The expansion Ottawa Redblacks will make their official return to the CFL on the road. The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3. Back in the league for the first time since the Renegades folded in 2006, Ottawa will make its home debut in its new stadium, TD Place, on July 18 against the Toronto Argonauts. The 2014 season will kick off June 26 with Toronto in Winnipeg before the defending champion Saskatchewan Roughriders host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in a Grey Cup rematch June 29. Both Ottawa and Hamilton will play in new facilities this year. The Ticats will open Tim Hortons Field against the Redblacks on July 26. Hamilton will also host arch-rival Toronto on Sept. 1 to re-establish their annual Labour Day showdown. Also that weekend, Ottawa will visit Montreal on Aug.dddddddddddd 29, Saskatchewan will host Winnipeg on Aug. 31, while the Calgary Stampeders will welcome Edmonton Eskimos on Sept. 1. The 2014 season will conclude with the Grey Cup at B.C. Place in Vancouver on Nov. 30. The CFL pre-season will begin June 9 and wrap up on June 20. "This is a big year for us, the start of a new era for our league," CFL commissioner Mark Cohon said in a statement. "This schedule captures that excitement. "It features the launch of the new Ottawa Redblacks and the opening of TD Place in the national capital and Tim Hortons Field in Hamilton, alongside some of our most cherished traditions and rivalries, including classic Labour Day matchups and the Grey Cup." All CFL games will be broadcast on TSN, while all Montreal Alouettes contests and select league games will be carried on RDS and RDS2. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  The White Sox also avoided arbitration with catcher Dogcat250 0 5 19-07-2019, Saat: 05:50
Son Yorum: Dogcat250
  Owner Jimmy Haslam announced Tuesday that CEO Joe Dogcat250 0 4 16-07-2019, Saat: 06:59
  very concerned about the venue and the city announced Dogcat250 0 19 12-07-2019, Saat: 06:46
  2-0 lead in their Western Conference qua Dogcat250 0 19 01-07-2019, Saat: 11:39
  announced in an interview with WDAE 620 Tampa Bay Dogcat250 0 38 24-06-2019, Saat: 06:07

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi