Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
When Raiders General Manager Reggie
McKenzie sent wide receiver Amari Cooper to the Cowboys for a first-round pick Brandon LaFell Jersey , it was a clear sign of a rebuild.But McKenzie insisted he’s still very much a part of that rebuild.From 2012, when he took over as G.M., to 2017, the Raiders drafted 50 players. Eight of them remain on the 53-man roster, which isn’t exactly a sign that McKenzie has the same grip on the roster he used to have. Considering coach Jon Gruden’s $100 million contract, the de facto seat of power is not in McKenzie’s office, though he resisted the notion the relationship wasn’t good.鈥淵ou talk about pulling the strings 鈥?Gruden and I, we work together very well,鈥?McKenzie said, via Matt Kawahara of the San Francisco Chronicle. 鈥淟et鈥檚 get no mistakes about him pushing me out. That鈥檚 not happening. Me not being able to work with Gruden, that鈥檚 furthest from the truth, OK? We work really well together.鈥漁f course, the number of McKenzie draft picks could still get smaller Derek Carrier Jersey , if anyone wants Karl Joseph or Gareon Conley in the coming days. But the signs were there when they shipped out Khalil Mack, one of McKenzie’s best picks and a guy they clearly needed.And while McKenzie can insist they’re on the same page, Gruden told ESPN “We’re not trading anyone else,” the same day McKenzie said: 鈥淭here鈥檚 always opportunities there for trades. We鈥檝e got another week.鈥濃€淲e鈥檙e building this thing in concert together,” McKenzie said. “I鈥檓 talking about me and coach Gru. We鈥檙e building this thing together. . . . . I think these picks are going to help this team tremendously, bottom line.鈥滱nd as long as McKenzie’s suggestions mirror Gruden’s, that will likely continue to be the case. Mike Mayock continues to fill out his scouting department from the top down. The latest is bringing him Patriots national scout Dujuan James to fill a senior executive position with the team..."Mike Mayock continues to fill out his scouting department from the top down. The latest is bringing him Patriots national scout Dujuan James to fill a senior executive position with the team according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.Daniels has been a key member of New England’s scouting department for the last 13 years, during which time the Patriots won three Super Bowls.The former Boston College wide receiver originally joined the Patriots in 2006 as a scouting assistant, before getting promoted to area scout in 2008. Five years later, he was moved up to the national level — a role he has held ever since. In fact, he was the only member of the scouting staff to hold the title of national scout.Daniels is the third major addition to the personnel department this month. They have also brought onboard former Cowboys regional scout Jim Abram as Director of College Scouting and former Eagles Director of Pro Scouting Dwayne Joseph as Director of Pro Scouting.Follow @LeviDamien
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  The Oakland Raiders have signed receiver J.J. Nelson chenyan94 0 45 06-08-2019, Saat: 07:22
Son Yorum: chenyan94
  Today the Raiders held their local pro day. chenyan94 0 87 21-06-2019, Saat: 06:14
  Raiders General Manager Mike Mayock is ready for his first draft chenyan94 0 95 11-06-2019, Saat: 08:23
  Few believe the Raiders did the right thing chenyan94 0 100 04-06-2019, Saat: 07:18

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi