Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
The Pittsburgh Steelers sat down struggling
James Washington for Sunday night’s game against the Los Angeles Chargers.Washington Drue Tranquill Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , a second-round draft pick, has just eight receptions on the season. He was targeted three times in last week’s loss to Denver and did not have a reception.Pittsburgh starting right tackle Marcus Gilbert will miss his sixth straight game with a knee injury. Safety Morgan Burnett (back) is also out. Quarterback Mason Rudolph, cornerback Cam Sutton, offensive tackle Zach Banner and defensive end L.T. Walton are also inactive for the Steelers.Defensive end Stephon Tuitt, who missed the last two games with an elbow injury, will play.The Chargers will be without running back Melvin Gordon Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Stitched , who is dealing with a knee injury. Austin Ekeler will start in Gordon’s place.Cornerback Jeff Richards, defensive end Chris Landrum, center Cole Toner, offensive tackle Joe Barksdale, guard Forrest Lamp and nose tackle Brandon Mebane are also inactive for Los Angeles.Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Can Justin Jones Be a Pro Bowler? Chargers CB Trevor Williams injures ankle, is helped off - Eric Williams"He'll bounce back Drue Tranquill Jersey 2019 ," defensive tackle Brandon Mebane said. "It sucks, but it's part of the game. Sometimes you're going to have guys go down, and you have to have other guys step up."Trevor's a great professional, and you know he's going to do whatever he can to get right back on the field. We're just going to wait on him and be patient."Why Justin Jones is Loaded with Pro Bowl Potential - Ricky Henne“Justin Jones is a great player,” he declared. “He's one of those guys that I've seen in my 12 years (where) I think he's going to have a great future ahead of him. I think, eventually Cheap Drue Tranquill Jersey , he's going to be a Pro Bowler. He's way ahead of the curve when it comes to football IQ and his technique. The best thing I like about him is he can only keep climbing (and) keep going up. (We have) a great defensive line coach in Giff (Smith). Having all of those things line up, the sky is the limit for him."Is Melvin Gordon a top 5 running back? - Jason GilderTo say Gordon’s rookie season was ugly is an understatement; it was downright dreadful. The 2015 campaign saw Gordon rush for 641 yards on 184 carries in 14 games played. Furthermore, he recorded zeros in touchdowns and 100-yard rushing games, with his season-high of 88 yards coming in Week 2 against the Cincinnati Bengals.PFF Training Camp Preview: Los Angeles Chargers - Matthew BurksThe aforementioned defensive front with Bosa and Melvin Ingram in Los Angeles is also one of the league’s most formidable, checking in at No. 3 in our pass-rush rankings to start the season.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  PITTSBURGH (AP) — There’s a certain kind of joyful mundaneness to Terrell Edmunds‘ fi linchao 0 266 04-12-2018, Saat: 08:26
Son Yorum: linchao

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi