Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Vic Beasley Jersey
The Bengals turned back to offense in the fourth round of the draft Jake Matthews Jersey , filling their need for a backup running back.
They picked up Mark Walton from Miami with the 112th overall pick. He missed most of last season with an injured right ankle.
Although the Bengals' main focus on offense has been fixing the line, they also needed a running back. Jeremy Hill signed with New England after the season Mark Bavaro Jersey , leaving Joe Mixon as the featured back. Giovani Bernard returns for his sixth season. Walton is 5-foot-10 and reminds the Bengals of Bernard.
One big attraction: Walton played on Miami's kickoff and punt coverage teams, so he can fit on special teams immediately.
The Tennessee Titans started the NFL draft by selecting Alabama linebacker Rashaan Evans Vic Beasley Jersey , to help new coach Mike Vrabel tune up the defense
Now they go into the second day with a selection in each of the second and third rounds looking for some depth.
Tennessee will pick at No. 57 in the second round and No. 89 overall in the third round before wrapping up Saturday with three selections.
The Titans swapped their fourth-round pick to Baltimore for a sixth-rounder to move up three spots to grab Evans at No. 22 overall Thursday night, and general manager Jon Robinson says he didn't want to lose any picks after coming in with just six.
The trade means the Titans currently have two selections in the sixth round.
 Wendell Carter Jr. Jersey
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.
Cevapla

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi