Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Michael Del Zotto Jersey
Before Patriots coach Bill Belichick canceled the final two days of Organized Team Activities Michael Del Zotto Jersey , he used what ended up being the final day not to push the needle forward, but to look backward.
Yes, the coach notorious for always putting last year behind him took his team on a trip to yesteryear.
Via Mike Reiss of ESPN.com, Belichick gave his players on Tuesday “a wide-ranging history lesson on the roots of football.” In doing so, Belichick tried to create a throwback environment http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline....ett-jersey , with leather helmets dusted off and digital clocks covered up.
Also, the players saw black-and-white video of old-school football, and they ate a lunch that would have resembled the lunch that football players ate in the old days (basically, the kind of crap the rest of us still eat now for lunch, like hamburgers and hot dogs).
“It was a lot of fun. We walked in and you could tell something different was going on than the normal practice day Madison Bowey Jersey ,” an unnamed player told Reiss. (The fact that the player wouldn’t give his name for something that innocuous underscores the reality that, even on a play day, Belichick is still the most secretive coach in all of football.)
Said another unnamed player (again, innocuous):聽“The thing I’ve learned about Coach Belichick is that he loves history, loves the military Ryan Grant Jersey , and any time he can incorporate teaching us about that, he loves to do it.”
The move also suggests that Belichick loves where his team currently is, given that three full days of OTAs ultimately were scrapped. Or maybe he simply realized that, without quarterback Tom Brady there, nothing significant was going to be accomplished.
Cowboys defensive lineman David Irving is in the same situation as Browns receiver Josh Gordon.
The Cowboys have Irving on the did not report list as he continues to work on his personal problems that have kept him out of training camp. He is working out at a gym in Los Angeles Authentic Landon Collins Jersey , according to Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News.
Irving re-signed with Dallas in the offseason as a restricted free agent for $2.91 million. He is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in the offseason.
Owner Jerry Jones has said the Cowboys do not expect to see Irving during training camp.
The league suspended Irving for the first four games of the season because he violated the NFL’s substance abuse policy. A year ago, he missed the first four games for violating the league’s performance-enhancing drug policy.
 Youth Denver Broncos Jerseys
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  Michael Porter Jersey linchao 0 59 04-09-2018, Saat: 11:12
Son Yorum: linchao

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi