Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Kane gets two goals plus shootout winner
Rainbow 
ST. PAUL, Minn. - The Winnipeg Jets tried to make themselves as comfortable as they could for their Arizona Cardinals Jersey only appearance in Minnesota this season.Their thousands of enthusiastic fans who made the trip, too, made it sound a little bit like a home game.Evander Kane had two goals in regulation and the winner in the fourth round of a shootout, giving the Jets to a 4-3 victory over the Minnesota Wild on Thursday night."I thought it was a really good test of character for us," Jets coach Claude Noel said, adding: "I thought the guys were in it to win it."The Jets were outshot 14-6 in the third period by a sputtering Wild team frantic for a win, but goalie Chris Mason was steady and stopped three of four tries in the shootout."I thought he was really good when he had to be," Noel said. "He's a veteran guy. He's Mike Iupati Jersey got great focus."This was a key victory for the Jets and Pat Tillman Jersey their outside chance at the playoffs. In 10th place in the Eastern Conference, Winnipeg will play its next eight games at home.Kane has four goals in five games for the Jets since returning from injury and 21 for the season. He upstaged Devin Setoguchi, who had his first two-goal game for the Wild, who scored on their first shot of each period.Wild goalie Niklas Backstrom stopped two of the first three shots he saw in the shootout, but he fell to 3-5 this season and 15-29 in his career in those situations. The Wild ended their streak of four regulation lo ses in a row, but they fell to 5-16-6 in their last 27 games.Mikko Koivu gave the Wild the lead early in the third period, but Alexander Burmistrov scored on a rebound off an end-board ricochet for the Jets exactly two minutes later. The Wild Corey Peters Jersey fell to 13-10-4 at home, the third-worst record in the NHL.

Ek Dosyalar Ekran Görüntüleri

Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
Thumbs Up Mitchell scores winner Richards adds goa sherry2018love 1 853 27-01-2018, Saat: 11:56
Son Yorum: microdigi

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi