Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Raiders General Manager Mike Mayock is ready for his first draft
as a decision-maker Johnathan Abram Jersey 2019 , and not a commentator, and he knows what he’s looking for in a trade.Mayock said he agrees with Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who said that all teams use the same chart to determine what constitutes a fair trade of draft picks.“I’ve had trade charts forever,” Mayock said. “That was my job, and teams would share their trade charts with me. I think I saw Coach Belichick quoted the other day about them, they’re all within points of being the same thing. If you’re on the clock and you’ve got two minutes left and somebody’s calling about a trade, unless it’s for an existing NFL player, you’ve got to have a way to see what a benchmark is quickly. And I think all teams are using these trade charts that are very, very similar.”Mayock added, however, that “you’ve got to use your gut a little bit” because there may be times when he’ll like a player enough that he’ll trade more than the chart says he should to get that player. Those are the times when other teams will be glad to make the trade with Mayock, for the better draft picks according to the chart. With Gronk’s status still up in the air and Dwayne Allen gone, the Patriots need to make other plans at tight end. And they apparently are.Mike Reiss of ESPN.com reports that the Patriots “aggressively courted” Jared Cook before he chose the Saints.Cook Cheap Johnathan Abram Jersey , 31, is actually older than Gronkowski, and Cook entered the league a year before Gronk. Cook’s best season ever came in 2018, when he caught 68 passes for 896 yards and six touchdowns for a Raiders offense that didn’t have a whole lot around him.Gronkowski caught 47 passes for 682 yards and three touchdowns in 2018, his worst season featuring more than eight games played since his rookie year. But he came on strong in the postseason, helping the Patriots to another Super Bowl win.Although the Patriots typically like to have two quality pass-catching tight ends if they can, the decision to pursue Cook before getting a decision on retirement from Gronk raises an important question regarding Gronk’s future: Do the Patriots still want him? Given what he can do if healthy in the postseason, they should. Given his production in the regular season, he could be moving toward the territory in which coach Bill Belichick has a reputation for moving on one year too early instead of one year too late.And it still may not be too late to get Cook. Despite multiple reports that a deal is close and comments from Cook talking about catching passes from Saints quarterback Drew Brees, Cook still hasn’t officially signed with the Saints. Until he does, Cook remains potentially in play.
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  When Raiders General Manager Reggie chenyan94 0 9 20-08-2019, Saat: 06:21
Son Yorum: chenyan94
  The Oakland Raiders have signed receiver J.J. Nelson chenyan94 0 14 06-08-2019, Saat: 07:22
  Today the Raiders held their local pro day. chenyan94 0 64 21-06-2019, Saat: 06:14
  Few believe the Raiders did the right thing chenyan94 0 86 04-06-2019, Saat: 07:18

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi